Little Rhine journey
"This region seems to be more a self-contained painting and a deliberate work of art, than an emergence caused by contingency" (Friedrich Schlegel 1802)
Discover the history and landscape of our unique region, which has been declared a UNESCO wolrd heritage site, in 6 days.
Our offer includes:
- 6 overnights in a cosy room
- Abundant breakfast buffet
- 4 dinners (4-course menu - halfboard)
- 1 dinner in the gourmet restaurant "Le Chopin" *
- 1 rustic vesper platter in Le Jardin or in the Benediktiner beer garden in Ebertor
- Free use of the indoor-heated swimming pool, sauna,steam bath and fitness-room
- Wine tasting**
- Boat trip to the Loreley
- Trip with the chair lift (Easter to October) to the viewing platform "Vierseenblick"
From € 458,50 per person
**Wine tasting at Weinhaus Bach, Beyerhofgasse 8 daily open from 8:00 pm (Monday and Saturday closed) or in the Bellevue wine cellar November to Easter on Saturdays at 4:30 pm (min. 6 persons).
Please check the attached pdf files for information about conditions and prices.Book now Request package